Air Conditioning Services
Air Conditioning Services In Discovery Bay, Walnut Creek, Lafayette, Brentwood, Danville, Livermore, CA, and The Surrounding Areas
Keeping You Cool…A/C Repair and Installation Services
Keeping customers cool at the appropriate time is important to Air Masters. When you’re experiencing freezing cold or unbearably warm temperatures indoors due to issues with your air conditioning system, Air Masters professionals are here to assist you in restoring the perfect comfort level with our air conditioning services.
Air Masters enjoys saving their customers money. While energy bills reflect such high prices for A/C and heating, looking at an option to repair or replace can cut those costs. To repair an air conditioning system is always considered first by the experts at Air Masters. Going in for the repair is always the best option while replacing might not be necessary. Your system will be tested first to find how it will respond to a repair before a replacement is suggested. Saving customers time and money…priceless.
Services for your Air Conditioning Needs are Listed Below:
- AC Repair
- AC Service
- AC Installation
- AC Maintenance
- AC Tune-Up
- AC Replacement (only if necessary)
- New AC System Consultation
- AC Inspection
Residential and Multi Family
All of our technicians are trained and certified to provide top quality repairs and service
Cool, comfort, and peace of mind – that’s what you can expect when you choose Air Masters for all your Air Conditioner installation needs.
By doing this on a regular basis, your AC system will never have time to develop large faults because they will be identified and taken care of in their early stages.
Air Master’s makes sure your AC system is not wasting any energy and is always operating at an efficient level.
“They looked at our failing system, and explained different options to match our needs & budget. We had a 50 year old tired system. Did a good job and cleaned up after Next, they explained what they did, & what we need to do in the future.
This is a two person operation. They want to build their operation. That comes with fair prices, good service & happy customers.”
“We had a problem with our thermostat that was giving us error messages. We called Brandon of Air Masters Bay Area and he quickly came to our home and diagnosed our problem. We have recommended Brandon to our family members and friends.”
How does my AC work?
Air conditioners work to cool a home using refrigerant that absorbs and discharges heat. Here are the steps an AC takes to cool your home.
- Warm air from your home moves across the air conditioner’s evaporator coils. The refrigerant within the coils absorbs the air’s heat. Refrigerant converts from cool liquid to hot vapor, cooling the air.
- The vapor travels to the compressor located in the outdoor air conditioner unit. The refrigerant vapor is compressed here, raising temperature and pressure.
- Refrigerant travels to the condenser where it is condensed into a liquid form again. This causes heat to release, and heat dissipates to the outdoors through the exterior unit’s fins.
- The refrigerant is now cooled and in a liquid state. It cycles back to the indoor unit, regulated by the expansion device, so the cooling process can continue.
What are the different types of air conditioners?
When most people think of air conditioners, systems with a condenser outdoors and an air handler indoors are what they visualize. In reality, there are many different types of air conditioners that can be used to cool a home.
- Central air conditioners utilize an outdoor condenser and an indoor air hander (that also works with the furnace or heat pump) to deliver cool air indoors.
- Heat pumps can operate for both heating and cooling, and are an option for central air conditioning.
- Ductless mini-split air conditioners utilize individual air handlers installed throughout the home, connected to an outdoor heat pump, to provide zoned cooling in the specific areas that need it.
- Portable and window air conditioners are additional options for space cooling – they are not a whole-home cooling solution.
What are common AC repairs?
Air conditioners are complicated mechanical systems with many working parts. Good maintenance will help prevent AC problems, but a system may still malfunction over the course of a cooling season. Below are some common AC repair issues:
- Refrigerant leaks
- Drainage Problems
- Frozen condenser coils
What is a SEER rating?
An air conditioner’s efficiency is measured in SEER. SEER stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. A unit’s SEER is calculated by dividing the unit’s cooling output over an average cooling season by the amount of electric energy input over the same period.
The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient the air conditioner. The minimum SEER allowed by law for newly manufactured air conditioner is 13 or 14, depending on where in the country you live. The most efficient air conditioners on the market have SEER ratings of around 22.
701 Blake Court
Discovery Bay, CA 94505